Mocha Monologues

A delicious blend of dark roasted thoughts, with a hint of sugar and spice.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Rambling

Today I just feel like rambling. Like, first of all, I just started my new knitting project, a sweater, that's going to be baby blue. The yarn is quite pretty. It's made out of wool and llama.

What I really want to ramble about is something else. Something that I really want to talk about, but feel that if I do, I'll jinx it. So it has to wait until Monday. Then I'll write about it. And no, I'm not pregnant. At least, I don't think I am!

I ate two cookies after my lunch. I was hungry, but I need to learn that eating a lot at once isn't good for my stomach! Now I have a stomach ache! And the cookies were delicious.

I hope my husband gets home soon. He had to travel across the state today. Well, not all the way across, just to a town north of Jamestown. Still, what a bore! There he is! He just walked in the door! Now it's time for him to call the placing agency that's hopefully going to help him find a job! WOO HOO!

So...what shall I write now? I have a dozen things going through my mind, and nothing that I can pin point enough to write.

Like my friend, Erin, I have started a purging process in my house. I went through all of my husband's clothes and found 3 bags full of crap that can be donated, and another pile of crap that I threw away. I found some more from my closet that I can try to sell. It felt so good. Then I started on the bookshelves. So far I've found a stack of books at least a foot tall that I have never read, and another stack that I'm going to pitch or donate. I still have another bookshelf to go through.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

"Tina, come get some ham!"
This is now the required comment whenever someone tells me they are knitting with llama.
Sorry, I know you hate that movie.
Happy purging!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home