Mocha Monologues

A delicious blend of dark roasted thoughts, with a hint of sugar and spice.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Accused Gets Revenge

Today I was grievously accused of hiding one of my friend, Erin's, shoes! The gall!! So, in order to recover my dignity, I purchased a pair of shoes quite similar to the ones in question, and went to Erin's place of work, and placed them on her windshield!

A couple hours later, my phone rang and Erin's name showed up on my caller i.d.
"Hello!?"
"ARE YOU INSANE!?!?!?!" <>
"Of course I am, I'm your friend, aren't I?!?!"
<>

It was quite humorous. Especially because I was in TJ Maxx at the time with clothing in my paws!

Ahhh, the practical joke. You've gotta love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Just so you know, I am wearing the practical joke shoes today to spite you.
Ha!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home