Mocha Monologues

A delicious blend of dark roasted thoughts, with a hint of sugar and spice.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Protein Drinks and Job Interviews

I have recently discovered the wonder that is the Protein Drink. Mine specifically has coffee in it (imagine that...) and is low carb. I say that it is a "wonder" because it's like a little burst of energy in a drink pack! I rip the top off, sip, and suddenly I'm feeling awake and alive and normal. This is how I survive when I have to get up early in the morning to do something. Heather doesn't like to get up early in the morning to do anything! I highly recommend EAS Cafe Caramel.

My husband has a job interview tonight!!!!! We are especially excited about this interview because it is actually in his field. Chris has been looking for a youth pastor position since last June, approximately. He's been close once or twice, but it's not been the right thing, apparently. This time the setting is perfect...a Baptist church in a smaller town. Right up Chris' alley. This also means a possible move...again! But not too far away, and to a very cute, quaint town on the river. We'll see! For anyone reading this, please pray!

I have now been sitting in front of my computer for over an hour. What a waste.
I now must clean my house and take a shower and later, after lunch, go to work. Alas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home