Mocha Monologues

A delicious blend of dark roasted thoughts, with a hint of sugar and spice.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Today...

I will start respecting my husband instead of tolerating him.

I will speak words of affirmation to my husband, instead of fear.

I will give my husband praise at every point where it is even slightly due.

I will pray for my love for my husband to grow each and every moment of every day.

I will ask God that the bitterness that grew inside of me for so long be replaced with compassion and humbleness.

I will not let my heart be offended, but will pray for an unoffendable heart so that my love does not grow cold.

I will strive to to be healthy rather than be right.

I will embrace the life I live, rather than wishing for it to change.

I will look for joy in my life.

I will not stop doing these things till I am made perfect in Christ.


~vow of a wife recently humbled. by heather. 7/02/07.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home