Mocha Monologues

A delicious blend of dark roasted thoughts, with a hint of sugar and spice.

Monday, July 17, 2006

A Visual Tour of My Weekend









First, we had lunch at Noodles & Co. with Mike.

Then we went home to my parent's farm. It may be the last time I see the beautiful farm in the summertime. It was really sad to me. This is the view from the yard.

This is the pond my parents built 5 years ago.

My parents and my husband sitting by the pond.

The flower beds on the east side of the house.

A beautiful day lily.

Kelly's wedding on Saturday! From the left:

Kelly, Ann, Jonathan (Ann's husband), Bradi, Greg (Bradi's husband), part of Chris' head, me, Jolene (pregnant!!), Sara, Jess. It was so much fun!

Jolene and Sara: The Cleavage Sisters

Me and my Sara-girl, the crazy dancing woman!

Well, that's enough pictures for now. There's more, and several that didn't turn out, unfortunately. The funny thing was that about 8 people didn't recognize me cause my hair is apparently more blonde than normal, and it's straight, which it's never been in all the time most of these people have known me. It was amusing! There was also a great picture of me and Chris, but I can't find it right now. If I do, I'll post it later, cause I really liked it.

We drove for a total of 17 hours between 8:30 am Friday, and 8:00pm Sunday. It was craziness, but it was a lot of fun.

Kelly and Micah, best wishes to you for a wonderful life together!

Jolene, congratulations on the bun in your oven!!

Now it's time to go back to work. Bah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

more pictures of the farm!!!! how beautiful!!! heck, i'd buy your parents farm [if it was in Fargo].
lovely!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Kiersten H. said...

Yea for a daylily and for weddings and buns in the oven and having a great time with friends

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home