Mocha Monologues

A delicious blend of dark roasted thoughts, with a hint of sugar and spice.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Cookie Monster

Last night I was at the gym, in the locker room, changing after water aerobics. Some women came into the locker room, speaking a foreign language that I suspected was Russian (that's not important to the story). They were chattering away as they changed, but instead of changing into something, they just wrapped themselves in the towels provided by the facility. (I wasn't really LOOKING, but I could see what was going on out of the corner of my eye.) Then, I happened to glance up and one of the women had an entire chocolate chip cookie sticking out of her mouth as she was walking away. She walks over to the scale, hops on it, weighs herself, and then the next thing I see is that cookie being flung into the trash can, which was sitting next to the scale.

Oh, the hilarity....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home