Mocha Monologues

A delicious blend of dark roasted thoughts, with a hint of sugar and spice.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

You Had a Bad Day...

I love that song by Daniel Powter. I sing it in my sleep! Literally - in my dreams, I'm singing it. Strange. I've never claimed to be normal in the dream department.

So, today is a day of randomness...I have to go to the dentist to have a cavity filled, and to the doctor for a med check. I have to wash the sheets, sweep the floor, and get groceries if I have time. There's small group tonight and somewhere in there, Husband will expect supper, I assume!

We had a fairly productive evening last night. I've found the way to get Husband to clean with me: if I say, "We're going to clean tonight. I want you to do the bathroom." And then list the things I want him to clean in the bathroom - he'll do it. It makes it so much easier for me to clean when he's cleaning, too. Otherwise, I just get resentful. He's also gotten really good at emptying the dishwasher and filling it back up. I'm so proud of him! He's come a long way.

There's nothing particularly interesting to write about today. Just the regular, mostly mundane parts of life. However, I do think my fish, Sinatra, has a neurological problem. He just floats in one place at the top of the tank all day long, but if I make a noise in the kitchen, near where his tank is, he'll go nuts and flip flop all over. He's two and a half years old, which is old for a betta, I think. I've never had one live that long before.

Well, I must go make myself a latte. The caffeine content in my blood is negative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home